Welcome! My name is Julia Aziz, and I’m glad you’ve come to explore these offerings.
- Wellness Groups and Workshops
- Individual Sessions
- Ceremonial Work
- Lessons of Labor (MSI Press: 2015)
Sometimes we forget the truth of who we really are, but thankfully, there is support to remember again. I would be honored to be part of this support for you and/or your community.
My background and experience:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker since 2004
- Ordained Interfaith Minister since 2003
- LCSW Board-Approved Supervisor
- Faculty at AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- Author of Lessons of Labor
- 20+ years of counseling and facilitation experience
- Extensive studies and practice of mindfulness meditation in Thailand, Nepal, and the US since 1996
- Phi Beta Kappa
- An intuitive empath with a wide range of experience in mind-body practices and energy medicine